I am Shaklee Independent Distributor

I am Shaklee Independent Distributor

Friday 22 November 2013

Oh! My First UPSR Result

Kali ini saya tak nak cerita mengenai Shaklee. Kita lari topik jap yer..saya nak cerita tentang result  UPSR anak2 didik saya yang baru keluar last week. This year is  my first year in teaching year 6. Can I say that it was hectic, anticipating, pressuring and really put my patience on the silver line!!haha..betul ke?? Year 6 is the year of UPSR and everybody is expecting to achieve 5A in that exam. Parents are counting on teachers to brush up and to train their kids to get flying colours result as well as  the administrations in order to boost up the school's grade. So can you guess who is the person stuck in the middle of  the crucial  situation for almost 10 months??huhu..

Ignoring the pressure part. For me teaching year 6 is a whole new experience for me. Getting to mingle  with the kids from 8.00 am until 4.30 pm is really interesting. People say that teaching primary school is easy but they do not know that it is very hard actually. But that's the challenge. I have 30 cute and handsome pupils. My pupils are kampung pupils but yet they are simple and adorable. Everyone of them has different character, ability and intelligence. In one day, they are able to make me angry, lost my patience but laughing at the same time!!So how could I not love them!! I love everyone of them!! I even can identify their handwriting the minute I saw it!! hehe..

Memang kadang2 rasa geram sangat kat diorang especially apabila apa yang kita ajar tidak diaplikasikan dalam latihan mereka. Makcik sangat geram!! Tapi apabila apa yang diajar buat mereka semakin memahami dan dapat menguasai sesuatu topik dengan baik, perasaannya sangat puas hati!!I' m on the cloud nine!!Makcik rasa berbaloi-baloi!!Apabila keluar kelas, abis suara pun takper as long as they can digest the lesson taught..Alhamdulillah..

Selesai kelas pada siang hari, kita sambung pula kelas pada malam hari.Fuhh!!Abang saya kata , cikgu busy mengalahkan doktor!! yep very true indeed!! Kelas malam start dari jam 8.00 until 9.30 pm. Takpelah..kelas malam ni untuk brush up the pupils skills in each lesson. Makcik tak kisah..hehe..Even takut sikit nak pergi kelas malam after all the misteri nusantara that I have heard, tapi makcik pergi juga kerana tugas..Hasilnya ada bodyguard tunggu apabila sampai dan ada bodyguard hantar samapi ke kereta..Tapi jangan salah faham yer!!Bukan abam I api my beloved pupils!!heheh..Thank you dear!!

Apa yang thrill bila ajar year 6? Teacher pun kena study lebih jugak sebab tau tactic and method yang sesuai untuk anak2 didik supaya mereka lagi dapat absorb apa yang diajar.. Kena buat research soalan yang selalu keluar periksa, kena prepare soalan, kena ready utk dipanggil PPD, kena buat analisa, marking papers and many more!! Tapi saya tak kata guru tahun lain tak busy..Semua guru busy especially bila bab nak key in data dalam SPPBS yang sangat laju itu!!hehe..tak nakla citer pasal itu sebab bikin saya jadi nak murih ajer!!heheh..Guru tahun 6 buzy dan stress kerana everyone in the education field is paying attention on us..Horrible kan??huhu

After almost 9 months teaching them, finally the results came out. Berdebar sangat rasa!! It's like my first baby!! Unluckily cuma one pupil managed to get A in English. I targeted 3 to 4 pupils able to score. Makcik sedihla seposen.. huhu..Tapi the relieving part is the percentage in getting B's and C's were increased and also the failure pupils had been reduced. Makcik lega sikit..Alhamdulillah..

Oh! my beloved year 6 pupils..Next year I wont see them anymore. I ll meet a new brand of year 6..But I'll always cherish the sweet sour salty memories that I had with my previous year 6 pupils..Teacher wish you all the best in your future. May you all become good citizens and are able to serve our country. In shaa Allah..

In shaa Allah I will try harder next year. I ll improve the result. I ll try my best!!Wish me luck guys!!








No comments:

Post a Comment